Introduction about Alina Health services
Alina Health is a non-profit health care system based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States.
Allina Health owns and operates 12 hospitals, 90 clinics throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Also, Alina Medical Transportation covers 8 regions with more than 80 communities.
Allina provides medical dispatch and 911 pre-arrival instructions. Emergency and non-emergency ambulance responses and Allina Health employed More than 30K employees in 2018.
n February 2012, Allina Hospitals and Clinics introduced a new name Called “Allina Health”.
The new name of Alina Health is designed to reflect a new mission that shifts away from the emphasis on disease prevention and individual vitality when people are sick.
On February 9, 2021, a mass shooting and bombing occurred at an Alina Health clinic in Buffalo, Minnesota, seriously injuring four people and killing one person.
Names of Hospital and Address
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Buffalo Hospital is located in Buffalo, Minnesota
- Cambridge Medical Center is located in Cambridge, Minnesota
- District Forest Hospital is located in Faribault, Minnesota
- Mercy Hospital – Mercy Campus is located in Coon Rapids, Minnesota
- Mercy Hospital – Unity Campus, located in Fridley, Minnesota
- New Ulm Medical Center is located in New Ulm, Minnesota
- Owatonna Hospital is located in Owatonna, Minnesota
- Phillips Eye Institute is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Regina Hospital is located in Hastings, Minnesota
- River Falls Area Hospital is located in River Falls, Wisconsin
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center is located in Shakopee, Minnesota
- United Hospital, located in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Alina Health clinic system Names
- Elena Health Clinic
- Aspen Medical Group and Quello Clinic are now Elena Health Clinics.
a. Abbott Northwestern Center for Outpatient Care Edina, Minnesota
B. Abbott Northwestern – WestHealth Plymouth, Minnesota
C. Elk Ridge – Elk River, Minnesota
Alina Home Oxygen & Medical Equipment
Alina Home Oxygen & Medical Equipment provides oxygen, medical supplies and equipment for customers including children, adults and seniors with varying needs.
Alina Home Care
Alina Home Care provides support, knowledge and support to help patients stay independent from the comfort of home.
chronic and advanced disease
Care Navigation provides services including help desk, advance care planning, palliative care, hospice care and senior care transition.
Established in 2003, the Penny George Institute for Health and Healing is the largest health systems-based integrative medicine centre in the United States.
Alina Emergency Medical Service (EMS)
Alina EMS provides a variety of medical transportation services around the state of Minnesota.
List of Hospitals in Minnesota
Sahas Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Penny George Institute for Health and Healing