Lifestyle : Fridge has become a big necessity in every home. The need to store fruits, vegetables and other food items has increased. Many times, many stains appear in the fridge due to the goods stored in the fridge. Keeping in mind the hygiene of the family, it is very important to clean it from time to time.
Cleaning the fridge is very important. Otherwise, it starts smelling and the things kept in it also start spoiling quickly. Along with this, stains and spots also start falling in it. When we clean the kitchen, it seems a bit difficult to clean the rubber of the refrigerator door. It seems that the fridge has been cleaned, now what is left in it. But we forget that the rubber in the refrigerator door has to be cleaned. While some people use chlorine bleach to clean the freeze, some people use white vinegar. Both of these products are good at tackling mold, mildew and everyday messes. If the rubber on the freeze door is dirty, the freeze door will not close properly and the cooling will also decrease.
Vinegar is one such product, which is often present in the kitchen of all of us. Not only does it help in enhancing the taste of food, it is also seen as a great cleaning product. Vinegar can brighten anything, today in this article we are telling you how to clean the rubber of the refrigerator door with the help of vinegar-
Use vinegar to remove stickiness of rubber
The rubber on the refrigerator door becomes sticky after prolonged use and is not easily cleaned. You can use vinegar for this. For this, clean the rubber with the help of a cloth or brush by mixing vinegar and water and then wipe it with a dry cloth. The rubber of the refrigerator will start to shine.
cleaning with baking soda
You can use baking soda to clean the rubber on the refrigerator door. For this, prepare a liquid by mixing one cup of water and half a teaspoon of baking soda. After this, wipe the rubber of the fridge by dampening a clean cloth. You can also use a brush to remove the dirt trapped inside the rubber. After this, wipe the rubber with a dry cloth afterwards. The rubber of the fridge will be easily cleaned with baking soda and the dirt trapped inside will be easily removed.
How to clean washing machine
- To clean the washing machine, you first put hot water in the machine and add about two cups of white vinegar to it. Now run your machine.
- Switch off the machine after about five minutes and leave it for 2-3 hours.
- Now empty the water and run the cycle of clean water once again.
- To clean the drum of the washing machine, you would use vinegar.
- Even small spaces inside the machine like rubber gaskets etc. get accumulated soap scum and mildew. In such a situation, to clean it, you spray vinegar on that place. You clean it with the help of a toothbrush. In this way you can deep clean the washing machine.
Other Important Tips
If your machine is very dirty, it may not be clean enough with vinegar alone. In this case, you can use baking soda along with vinegar.