Tomato Soup Recipe in Hindi: Tomato is a good source of Vitamin A, B-6, C and Vitamin E is also found in it. Fiber is also found in large quantities in red tomatoes. When soup is made from nutritious vegetables, you can understand how beneficial it will be. This tomato soup is healthy as well as very tasty. Tomato Soup can be easily made at home in less time. Red tomatoes are easily available in the market in India during the winter season.
Everyone likes to drink soup in the winter season. We make many types of soups at home. You can make the same vegetable soup in different ways. Tomato soup is such that it is easily available in every restaurant-hotel. Everyone has different methods of making soup. Today we will tell you a different type of tomato soup recipe.
(Tomato Soup) Ingredients to make Tomato Soup-
Garlic, Tomato, Onion, Green Chilli, Ginger Slice, Oil, Water, Salt, Sugar, Cornflour, Coriander Stalk, Black Pepper Powder, Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Butter, Bread.
How to make Tomato Soup-
- To make this, first wash all the vegetables thoroughly. Then cut them into big pieces.
- Now heat a cooker and add some oil to it. Now add onions, garlic, green chillies, coriander leaves,
- Add ginger, tomato and salt. Add water and cook till two whistles.
- When the cooker cools down, blend all the vegetables well and filter it.
- Then add all the spices salt, sugar, black pepper powder, Kashmiri red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and mix it well.
- Now mix cornflour in water and then prepare a slurry. Add it to the soup and mix.
- Cut the bread slices and then you deep fry. Roast if you are a health freak.
- Soup is ready. Serve it with butter and bread.
- Sometimes tomatoes are very sour, so increase or decrease the amount of sugar according to the taste of tomatoes.
- You can also add dried basil or oregano leaves to this soup as per your taste.
- You can also add some ginger and a green chilli to the soup while sauteing the vegetables for a different flavour.