Masala Powder Recipe: Everyone’s taste for tea is different. Starting the day with a sip of tea fills the day with freshness. That’s why people definitely like to drink tea in the morning. There are many types of tea in vogue today, including milk tea as well as green tea, black tea and lemon tea.
But if chai masala powder is added to tea, then its taste increases manifold. Household spices such as cinnamon, cloves, black pepper, fennel, cardamom, ginger and basil are boiled with tea to make this tea. This is the reason why this tea is called Masala Chai.
Ingredients for Chai Masala
1/4 cup dry ginger powder, nutmeg, tbsp green cardamom, 7 to 8 cinnamon sticks, 1 to 1.25 tbsp cloves, tbsp fennel, 3/4 cup chopped dry lemon grass, 1 tsp black pepper, 1/4 cup Dry rose petals, 1/2 cup dry basil leaves
Method for making Chai Masala-
- First grind the dry ginger in a mixer grinder.
- Now grind nutmeg with ginger powder.
- Now add cloves, green cardamom, cinnamon, lemon grass leaves, fennel seeds, rose petals and basil leaves to the ground ginger and nutmeg and prepare its powder.
- Now pour it in a glass bottle. You close it tightly and store it in a cool dry place in the kitchen or keep the air-tight jar in the fridge.
- Whenever you make Indian tea, use this masala tea powder as required.
- Note that you do not need to roast the spices before making the chai masala mix.
- If you want to prepare masala tea powder in a basic way, then it can also be prepared by grinding dry ginger powder, nutmeg and green cardamom.
(Benefits of Masala Tea in Hindi) Benefits of drinking Masala Chai –
Before using spice tea, it is very important to know the benefits of masala tea. Only after knowing the benefits of drinking masala tea, you will be able to understand the true utility of this tea. However, it is also important to know that masala tea can only provide relief in the problems covered in the article, it is not a cure for any problem. The complete treatment of the problem depends only on medical consultation.