Sugar Free Barfi Recipe : It is absolutely forbidden for sugar patients to eat sweets. This has a bad effect on health, but with some caution you can consume sweets. Instead of the sweets found at the sweet shop, you can make and eat ragi barfi at home.
Diabetics are generally advised to avoid sweet and sugary foods. But on special occasions it is very difficult to stop yourself. But you can have sugar-free barfi made from ragi. Eating this will not increase your sugar level.
Ragi is used in making roti and paratha. Ragi is a gluten-free cereal. Fiber is found in abundance in it, which is beneficial for weight loss as well as for diabetics. Ragi ki barfi also provides enough nutrients. Let’s know how to make Sugar-Free Ragi Barfi.
Ingredients for Sugar-Free Ragi Ki Barfi
1 cup ragi flour, 1 cup ghee, one teaspoon ground green cardamom, 1 cup jaggery powder, 1/4 cup lukewarm milk, two tablespoons dry fruits.
How to make Sugar Free Ragi Barfi –
- To make ragi ki barfi, place a pan on low flame and melt some ghee in it.
- After the ghee melts, add ragi flour and fry it.
- When the flour turns brown after roasting, turn off the gas and let it cool for 5 to 6 minutes.
- After this put the pan again on low flame.
- Now add jaggery powder along with green cardamom powder in it and then mix it well.
- The jaggery will melt slowly, but keep stirring the mixture. If you find it too dry, add some warm milk and mix properly. When the jaggery is cooked, switch off the gas.
- After turning off the gas, add ghee again.
- Now take a plate and apply ghee on it, then pour the ragi mixture and garnish it with chopped dry fruits.
- Now let it cool well and then cut it into square shape. Your Ragi Barfi is ready.
- Ragi ki barfi is beneficial for diabetic patients.
- It helps in controlling the level of cholesterol and blood sugar. It contains dietary fiber, which also strengthens digestion.
date ice cream
Khajur ki Barfi Recipe : Not only is it low in sugar, but this dish is weight loss friendly and can also be eaten by diabetic patients. Come, let’s know how to make date barfi, sometimes the craving to eat sweets starts. In such a situation, instead of eating sweets from the market, make sweets at home better. Not only is it low in sugar, but this dish is weight loss friendly and can also be eaten by diabetic patients. It is very easy to make. You can make it at home and eat it after your meal. Being made of dates, it is also quite healthy. Kids will especially love this desi sweet. Dates are also rich in nutrients, so give this sweet to children too. Come, know the recipe of date barfi-
Ingredients for making Date Barfi-
Dates, Cream or Milk, Dry Fruits
How to make Date Barfi –
- Cut the dates into pieces.
- You have to separate the seed from it.
- Now put cream or milk in a pan. Put the date pieces in it.
- When the dates melt, then you have to add dry fruits to it.
- Mix it well.
- You roast white sesame seeds and put them in it.
- Now pour this mixture on a plane sheet and make a roll. Spread it in the same way as you would spread the Kaju Katli mixture.
- Now after setting it well, cut it into the desired shape. This sweet can also be eaten by diabetic patients because sugar is not used in it.
- You can store it in an airtight container for 10-15 days.